Who are we?
SkierTV.com are a group of hospitality experts that create an Adults-only ski camps for beginners. We are based out of Park City, Utah but also offer ski retreats in Chile as well as create custom ones. All activities, including indoor workshops and yoga classes, support the guests’ skiing experience on snow. For a schedule of retreats, please click here. For a sample day-to-day itinerary, please click here.
Our core team is located in Park City, Utah. Most of our retreats are scheduled to occur here. There’s also an option to go to Chile for summertime skiing and Turkey for spring skiing. Let’s work together to create your dream ski vacay!
Most retreats take place during the Northern Hemisphere winter months. There is one retreat in Chile in August 2020. Details, ski resorts, accommodation partners, and dates are announced. Feel free to join our email list to receive details.
The 4 night/5-day packages start at $8K. Join our newsletter, so that we can keep in touch and let you know special details before the retreats are announced to the public.
How do I sign up?
When registration is open, we will let you know through the newsletter that you can apply for a spot. We review all applications and will contact you for a short phone call to determine if it’s a mutual fit.
What is included?
The main difference SkierTV retreats offer is the holistic approach to skiing. We encompass not only the physical aspect but also the emotional and mental part of learning something new! This is what to expect before, during and after a ski retreat:
Before the retreat
In the virtual onboarding training, you’ll learn:
- What to expect from your first ski lesson
- How to put your ski boots and skis on
- The top 5 flexibility exercises to use one week before your ski vacation
- The top 3 muscle activation moves to practice this week
- 3 tips to avoid elevation sickness
- How to turn on your skier mindset
- How to pack for your vacation
Private invite to a live Q&A webinar
During the retreat
In the first indoor clinic, you’ll learn:
- How to buckle your ski boots
- How to put the skis on and off
- How to carry your skis, poles, and boots together
- Skiing etiquette
- How to get up when you fall – literally and figuratively
In the second indoor clinic, you’ll practice:
- How to get up when you fall
- Visualization, a successful skier’s mindset, getting into the zone and how to apply this information to skiing and life
In the 2 ½ days of ski lessons on snow, you’ll learn:
- How to stop
- How to make turns
- How to get on and off the chairlift
- How to read a trail map and navigate around the mountain
- How to build your confidence as a legit snow bunny!
After the retreat
- You’ll be a part of our private skier community. (CEYLAN: I don’t know how yet! Any ideas?) What about creating a Facebook Group to stay in touch?
- 5 master classes by the cream of the crop experts: Off-season skier workout, skier’s yoga lessons, how to ski mini bumps, a ski purchasing guide
- You’ll get an exclusive invitation to the intermediate skiers’ retreat
- Best of all–you will be a confident, graceful skier!
More questions? Contact us here.
Ski ya later!